Monday, April 06, 2009

leukemia & lymphoma society benefit



I am hosting an event to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I'm teaming up with my good friend Erin Wormley who is raising money to compete for the Woman of the Year for the LLS annual fundraiser. Mark Kegans will be offering Photo Booth sesions which are great for boys and older kids. You can bring props, hats, favorite toys or friends. Greg Scheideman of Catchlight Studios is donating the studio time.
For a $150 donation to LLS, you will receive one of my signature 10x10 collages of the photos taken by me & Mark. Total value of the session and collage is over $325!
I'm sure everyone knows someone who has been affected by cancer. My dad lost one of his best friends early this year to leukemia. This is a great way to get some cool photography of your child and all of the money goes directly to LLS. Please contact sarah at info@mindymyers.com to make your appointment. Sessions are limited and will be offered Sunday, May 3 and Sunday, May 17. There will be one more session in early July. Reservations and donations for the July event are being accepted now. 





No comments: