Monday, May 21, 2007

nicole and will

I am on an engagement shoot marathon.
I'm really pushing myself to do something different every time and not plan too much. It's really forced me to be more creative and it has paid off with the photographs that we've been getting.
Nicole and Will are getting married this summer. We had to postpone their shoot at least once because of the weather. But I'm so glad that we did because we ended up with such an awesome day. We went to Gray's Lake, which wasn't even the plan. But I saw the end of the flooding there and thought we could get some good shots. It turns out that Will and Nicole used to frequent the park quite often when they lived downtown. Some of the photos don't even look like they were taken in Iowa.
Nicole just beams with this great energy and they both have really cool eyes. Will is the chef at one of my favorite restaurants in town and put up with Nicole and me wanting to shoot for hours.
Thanks, Will.
I am really looking forward to spending more time with them.
Nicole promised me the wedding would be tequila-tastic.


















No comments: